AUTHENTIC HARLEY-DAVIDSON® PARTS IN SMYRNA, DE
You’ve placed your trust in Rommel Harley-Davidson® Smyrna throughout the buying process, so why not continue your relationship with us by taking advantage of our maintenance services. Our parts and service departments are fully staffed with technicians with years of experience. We’re the go-to source for authentic Harley-Davidson® parts in Smyrna, DE. The key to circumventing major repairs is in prevention, just like with a car. So it’s absolutely vital that you maintain your Harley to ensure it remains in ride-ready shape. Performing these checks regularly will help prevent costly repairs down the road. Here’s what to look for, and when to bring your bike into Rommel Harley-Davidson® Smyrna.
- Check your tire pressure: A tire blowout in a car can be dangerous, but it can be potentially deadly while on your Harley-Davidson® motorcycle. Get into the habit of checking your tire pressure regularly. Ultimately, how much you do so depends on a variety of factors, including how often you ride your bike. If you use it daily, you’ll want to measure the PSI at least once a week. If you alternate between highways, streets, and bumpy county or back roads, it might be a good idea to check the tires once or even twice a day. Establishing a set schedule will help determine if you need new tires. If you’ve noticed your tire pressure seems to be draining faster than usual, it might be time to bring it into Rommel Harley-Davidson®.
- Keep your Harley-Davidson® motorcycle hydrated with engine oil: A motorcycle is no different than a Honda Civic. It’s of the utmost importance you keep your Harley-Davidson® motorcycle’s engine full of high-quality engine oil. Rommel Harley-Davidson® Smyrna is more than a new Harley-Davidson® dealership. We have fully-stocked parts and service departments for routine and major maintenance. Keeping your engine well hydrated will make it easier to tell when the engine is overheating. We can then help determine what the problem is.
- Keep your engine clean: A Harley-Davidson® Motorcycle’s engine is more exposed than that of a car or truck. For that reason, you’ll want to check your motorcycle’s air filter regularly. The air filter prevents dust and dirt from clogging your engine. If you notice your air filter is dirty, then it’s time to bring it into Rommel Harley-Davidson® Smyrna. Our store carries authentic Harley-Davidson® parts, and we have the technicians needed to install them properly.
- Keep an eye on the brakes: It probably goes without saying, but your Harley-Davidson® motorcycle’s brakes are crucial to your safety. You should get into the habit of checking the brake’s sensitivity and keeping a keen eye on how they perform on the road. If you notice any discrepancy, bring the bike into Rommel Harley-Davidson® Smyrna. Your safety depends on quickly diagnosing that something is amiss and acting swiftly. Our technicians can further diagnose the problem and fix it.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR MOTORCYCLE WITH HARLEY-DAVIDSON® PARTS
Here’s the fun part about owning a Harley-Davidson® motorcycle. Smyrna residents have nearly endless opportunities to customize their bike. While the elegance, class, and timelessness of a Harley-Davidson® bike are enough to wow bystanders on its own, putting your own spin on the bike is a great way to put your own stamp on our classic designs. Rommel Harley-Davidson® Smyrna has numerous customization items in our store, from helmets and gloves to exhaust systems and seat covers. Feel free to stop into Rommel Harley-Davidson® Smyrna and see what we have for yourself. If you require our assistance in installing your new items, we can do that as well. You can add some individuality to your ride by adding:
- Audio and electronic systems
- Luggage racks and storage compartments
- New suspensions
- Eye-catching custom trim
- Alluring new lighting
- New chrome handlebars
- Screamin’ Eagle® performance enhancers
ADD A SERVICE PLAN AT ROMMEL HARLEY-DAVIDSON® SMYRNA
Rommel Harley-Davidson® Smyrna offers a wide selection of comprehensive service plans to help protect our customers’ Harley-Davidson® motorcycles. Ranging from GAP coverage to tire and wheel protection, our service plans are designed to help you keep your bike in great shape for years to come. A motorcycle is only as great as the work its owner puts into it. Keeping up with in-home maintenance tasks will save you from costly repairs down the road. For everything else, there’s our service plans.
Whether for maintenance, customization, or repair, our factory-trained technicians will get you back on the road safely. Fill in the appointment form below and we will get back to you during regular business hours to confirm your appointment.